Location InfoRobinson CottageDescription
This stucco cottage was built by George Robinson in 1920 close to the southwest corner of Main Street (then NY 27A, now SC 85) and Greene Street (now Greene Avenue) to be used as his wife’s real estate office. The design inspiration comes from English thatched roof countryside cottages. His wife Lillian use the structures as her real Estate office and because of its charm attracted many customers. In 1976 the cottage was used as the official Bicentennial office for the Town. Donated to the Grange by Anthony Yeni and Benjamin Block.